siyaanapa

siyaanapa


I tend to act better when I think I know something better than the one with whom I am talking. This has been happening since I have known this world. I know that Gurbani says "sehas siyaanpa lakh hohe, ta ik na chale naal", still, I think I ignore it even reciting the same line everyday! What kind of a hyppocrite I am!Recently, there has been a discussion on Guru Granth Sahib's baani understanding, and I have been trying to prove that I am right. This is because, some Singh Veers have said that even if somebody do not understand Gurbani, it is ok, and I have been saying, Gurbani understanding is very important.I think everybody is showing their siyaanap in one way or another,
but Guru Sahib has said
"gur kay charan mann meh dhiyaye, Shhod sagal siyaanapa, saach ssabad liv laye"

Comments

Popular Posts