Ras Soyena Ras Roopa Kaaman, Ras Parmal ki Vaas...

I always knew that circumstances change your personality and characteristics, but I just experienced it as well...

I think a hidden talent has come up within me, a chef!

I just realized how delicious things I make! Hehe! I made Aloo-curry last week, it was yummy, my roomie took it twice! Then I made Toor-daal and Sabzi along with boiled rice, awesome!

Now today, I experimented with Chhole (not exactly Punjabi Chhole), to my (no more) utter surprise, when I tasted them, Voila, my tongue was just dancing with happiness and my chef part was proud and satisfied!

You are invited... anytime!!

Comments

what about butter chicken ?
Jagjinder said…
No, I don't cook things which I don't eat myself! =)
Gaurav Singh said…
Then, my brother, sounds like the perfect time time to start cooking and eating some Butter Chicken. And I will be there to enjoy your cooking! You should be forewarned I am a Butter Chicken connoisseur.
Jagjinder said…
That post's caption was chosen just not like anything, it has meaning... :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts