Recognize!!!


I was walking down a lonely dark road,

Singing my own tunes, finding a new abode...


On my path, I found a crown of gold,

I was astonished to see, it was beautiful as an ode...


I went further and met someone wise,

Who embedded diamonds on the crown very aptly and concise...


Without the crown, I was nothing but a rand...

Putting it on my head, I started uttering commands...


Going down the journey, which felt fatiguing,

I don't know why junking the crown seemed intriguing...


I approached a pile of mud,

sat on the grass and threw the crown with a thud...


I started applying dirt on the crown,

As if the crown's value is going to rise upon...


Putting the muddy crown, I stood up again

weather was getting hotter, with no sign of rain...


I started feeling weary and tense,

is crown getting heavier or am I losing sense?


I fell on the ground, crying for help,

I couldn't hear anyone, except my own yelp...


The wise man appeared again, watching my face frown

Took off the muddy crown from my head, as I was looking down...


The dirty crown was thrown into some water,

I saw the mud drowning away, and my false kingship in a shatter...


He gave me the crown, which was shiny again

Telling me that applying dirt will only give you heavy pain...


I realized the understanding which was due,

threw away the baggage of thoughts which lowered my own value...


We want to live a life with luxury and accessorize,

It is rather the true value within, which we need to recognize...

Comments

navi singh said…
its owsm ..........jst jst owsm
Unknown said…
Wow!! U should start writing again!

Popular Posts