On way to Fremont Blvd

The bus service here in Fremont is not bad! They have a half an hour service in your area, and to your desired destination mostly. The initial experiences included running for the bus, checking the pockets for the coins and dollar bills, which normally became a routine...

Normally, the bus drivers are pretty decent, and greet very well. But the most amazing experience that I got today was when I boarded the bus # 212 at 9:20am, and was putting the coins for my ticket, the Bus Driver folded her hands and said,
"SatSreeAkaal ji"!!


I was more than amused and just could not be happier. Definitely, I reciprocated with the same tone and gesture, which made both of us smile in a better human way...

Anyhow, just wanted to share this experience after the recent hate crime against Gurvir Singh from Seattle, Washington...

Comments

Popular Posts